Saturday, November 14, 2009

Show us your love!

Hello Zombie-Faithful's,

For those of you who do not know who I am, which is everyone, my name is Malcolm and I have been charged with maintaining the information flow of this site while both co-founders are away doing field work. I know, I know... not as glory ridden as being out there helping families cope, but still it's something, right?

Well, I must be honest and say it is my secret agenda/intention to lighten this site up!!! Seems too heavy in content. It needs a corner to lighten your spirits. It's not easy being persecuted for what you believe in. As such I bring to you, dear readers, a section I have titled "Show us your love". We get a fair amount of hate mail and feel it's only fair that we give voice and criticism to these 'lovers'. We can't all be professionals... ;p Enjoy :)

OnlyGoodZombieisaDeadZombie wrote:
"I hope you've brought your sandals and swim wear because it's going to be hot where your going when the dust settles from all this. Incase you were too dumb to realize that's hell!"

Z.E.D: The only good zombie is a dead zombie? Say your name out loud... I know zombies with more processing power than you right now...

ZombieKillaz wrote:
"Dear Zombie-loving-F---s. Why don't you go hug a zombie then see how far your philosophies of undead love takes you!"

Z.E.D: There is a common misconception that we make love to zombies. We don't. Although I'm sure your wives would rather make love to us. Burn.

L33tz wrote:
"I think you sickos need a wake-up call! Zombie rights??!! Are you serious?!?! You're really just a bunch of glory hounds!!! A bunch of sycophantic liberal minded fools, too afraid to face the real issues and hoping someone else will do the dirty work for you! Cling to your unearned moral high ground because I'll be there when you are forced to kill a zombie! Then I'll rub it in your face! It's easy to say what you do from the safety of your rallies. Wake-up a--holes, the undead are coming and they won't be taking any sides!"

Z.E.D: Our message is one of compassion, our strength comes from the inside. Remember this as you cling to the hilt of your weapon in fear... we wouldn't expect you to understand but thanks for stopping by.

Well, that's all I have for now. Sad, but I figure since I've only known about this for literally fifteen minutes I thought it was pretty good! :) The other good thing is there are millions upon millions of emails, letters etc... so this isn't over yet. Frightening I know.

Peace-out.

Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment